Monday, September 8, 2008

I met one of the Greats!

i was at the Fuddruckers on Windy Hill last evening, and this was the very best time to have been there this week! OMG the mother chippin funniest dude on earth planet - THE TOP!

He said he didn't mind authographing my dvd case, but he seemed sort of a little grouchy. i asked him if he wanted me to give him a ride somewhere and he looked around a little while thin quietly said "..maybe...could be". then he asked if i had a cell phone i said of course who does not. he took it away from me and said that he would be right back.

i ordered some extra sides cause i thought he might want to eat some of them. and then i got all of my order and he wasn't still back. i looked all over the parking lot and didn't see him. i put all of mine (and his) food next to my motercycle and walke the lot again calling out for him. on the second go around the building i heard za bustle in the hedgerow next to the building and peering in i did see him. he was hunkered down and deficating and it did not smell good at all!

i said why he was not using the men's room inside of the Fuddruckers and he said for me not to worry about it. he told me to go inside and steal "an assload" of napikins" and i said i thought i shouldn't and that he should go inside the mens room inside to finish, and he yelled "JUST GET THE FUCKIN NAPPS!!!"

I came out and handed him the napkins through the bushes and he came out a minute or two later. and said come on and go to the dancing marble. i said i dont know what it is and he said it was a very elite and exclusive club that Kelsey Grammar started. he said it was close to the hospital. i told him being on a motorcycle without a helmet on was against legal laws in georgia. he said that's right now let's go get a Grammar Lesson!!! he got on the bike (my bike!) and said hurry the funk on. i said that i should drive and he said no then we took off very fast. i had to yell into his ear "where is my phone is" and he said "back with my dodo."

see if you can ever figure which one is me now -





 

No comments: